Successful visitors to the bookmaker, who regularly bet and win money, sooner or later seek to cash out their winnings. BC Parimatch made sure that no betterer had any problems with this, so developed a few simple and reliable ways to withdraw funds from the game account.
Ways to withdraw money from a Parimatch account
There are several methods for withdrawing funds in Parimatch:
- With a bank card
- Through the electronic payment system (WebMoney, ziwi, Yandex.Money and others);
- translated into the wallet of the TSUPIS;
- transferred to the account of the Bank of russia.
The company's currency is the Indian rupee, so before withdrawing the amount, you must either open an account in any Indian bank (suitable only for citizens of the Indian ), or start an electronic wallet, for example - WMR or ziwi.
Attention! Since 2019, the bookmaker does not work with the payment system Moneta ru.
Minimum withdrawal amount in Parimatch
Depending on the transaction method chosen, the minimum and maximum amounts of a one-time withdrawal differ:
- For bank cards and bank transfers the minimum is 1000 rupees, the maximum - 550,000 rupees.
- For electronic payment systems the minimum is 1000 rupees, the maximum - 15 thousand rupees.
Applications are processed from 15 minutes to 48 hours. Funds are credited within a few seconds. Typically, the first transaction is the slowest. In the future, the process of accruing funds will be more active.
Data processing errors in withdrawals may occur because of network congestion or other reasons. If the money has not been deposited on the wallet/card, but withdrew from the account, support. The site's employees work around the clock.
Commissions at the conclusion
Withdrawal of money from Parimatch takes place without commission. But keep in mind that the commission may be charged by the electronic system or the bank with which you cooperate.
For example, Sberbank takes 1%, the ziwi-wallet - the same if the amount exceeds 2000 rupees (otherwise - without commission).
Note: remember that you can withdraw only the money that you actually earned with the help of bookmakers. That is, all credited bonuses and gifts must first be played with a certain factor. Read more about how to get bonuses on the official website.
Terms of withdrawal
To withdraw your funds you need to adhere to several rules:
- Have a sum of at least 1000 rupees in your account.
- You can withdraw money only on a card or details that belong to the user. It is impossible to top up someone else's account or transfer money to someone else's card with your account. Money earned on Parimatch is only available to the account holder!
- It is necessary to have an electronic wallet, working with rupees, or a bank card of the Indian .
- The Parimatch account must be verified. At the same time, both payment details and the user's account should belong to the same person.
Without verification, a person will not be able to use the money. The player needs to download electronic copies of the passport to the virtual page of the bookmaker's office. Some companies allow you to do this in a private chat with the site manager.
You should not be afraid for data security - the system has multi-level protection. All user information and financial transactions are not available to third parties.
Problems with withdrawal
The system can refuse the player to withdraw funds from the deposit account. In this case, the money remains on the user's account, but they can not withdraw.
- mismatch between personal data of the player and the owner of the payment system/bank card/account;
- Lack of identification in the gaming club;
- It's a data entry error.
- Mismatch of the way funds are entered and withdrawn;
- Suspicion of fraud
- Exceeding the limit
- technical glitches on the part of the payment system.
In addition, the error appears when the player tries to withdraw not real money, and credited bonuses.
How to withdraw funds in Parimatch
If the conditions are met, the algorithm of action is the following.
- Sign in on parimatch's official website.
- Click on the "Enter/Withdrawal" button at the top of the screen.
- Choose a payment method - on a Visa/Mastercard card, bank account or online payment system.
- You specify the desired amount.
- Carefully enter the details of the card, bank account or e-wallet (preferably copied and pasted).
Then check the correctness of the information and confirm the application, and then automatically get to the site of the First CUPIS. Here you again specify the data and re-consent to the processing of the application.
If the Internet connection is lost in the process, the deal will be thwarted. We're going to have to start all over again.
Putting funds into Parimatch account
You can recharge your Parimatch account at any time from your personal account on the website. The minimum and maximum top-up depends on the chosen method of payment and varies from a minimum of 1 rupee and up to 100,000 maximum per operation. To top up the account you need to take a few simple steps:
- Enter your private office.
- Click "Enter/Withdrawal."
- Choose the payment system, the amount and other necessary data in the payment form.
- Confirm the translation.
Funds are deposited into the escrow account instantly. There is no transaction fee. The whole procedure takes only a few minutes on the official website of the bookmaker's office, or in the salons of cellular communication. Parimatch works with many payment systems, so there should be no problems with replenishment.
Pros and cons of working with Parimatch
The bookmaker offers players to manage money in a convenient way. On the other hand, there are restrictions that become a problem for users, for example - the absence of other currencies, except the state currency for Indian citizens.